Did you know that you can post bold text on Facebook that will make your status updates stand out? It’s really easy to do with our bold text generator. Just follow the steps below for bolding in Facebook posts or messages.
1. Bolding Text in Facebook Posts
To post bold text in Facebook posts, watch this video or read the steps below:
- Go to our bold text generator.
- Enter your text in the “Input” field above:
- Click “Copy” at the top right of the Output box or copy the text manually by right clicking or pressing “CTRL + C” to copy the text to your clipboard.
- Go to Facebook.com and enter what ever text you want to have that’s not bold.
- Paste the bold text where you want it.
The best part about bold text is that you can easily copy and paste them to social media such as Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter.
2. Bolding Text in Facebook Groups
Some Facebook groups and communities give you a rich text editor where you can bold the text right in the input field. You can also add bullets, create header text, and more.
- Go to a supporting Facebook group or community and begin creating a post.
- Select the text you want to bold and you should see a popup come up that allows you to bold text.
- Click “B” for bold.
3. Bolding Text in Facebook Messenger and Chat
There is another option for bolding text in Facebook Messenger and chat. Facebook has some existing markdown that you can use.
1. Go to Facebook Messenger and type out the message you want to send.
2. Before and after the message, put an asterik (*) before and after it. See below.
3. Send your message in bold text!
You can also underline text by putting an underscore (_) before and after the text or strikethrough with a tilde (~). For more, see Facebook’s help content.