How to Post Bold Text on Facebook
The best part about bold text (and all of the other unicode text above) is that you can easily copy and paste them to social media such as Facebook. Follow these steps to post bold text on Facebook:
- Enter your text in the “Input” field above:
- Click “Copy” at the top right of the Output box or copy the text manually by right clicking or pressing “CTRL + C” to copy the text to your clipboard.
- Go to Facebook.com and enter what ever text you want to have that’s not bold.
- Paste the bold text where you want it.
What is Bold Text?
Bold text is one type of several obscure characters that can be generated above are characters that are created from Unicode. They are unique character codes that a computer is able to understand and look fun to human eyes. The best part is that these fonts can be posted to social media to make your posts stand out.
To use the bold text generator tool, just enter your text under “Input” and see the result under “Output.” The other text options you can choose from above include:
- Bold Text: Create text that is bolded.
- Small Text: Create subscript versions of text ˡⁱᵏᵉ ᵗʰⁱˢ.
- Small Caps Text: Create subscript versions of text in ᴬᴸᴸ ᶜᴬᴾˢ.
- Bubble Text: Create text that is ⓒⓘⓡⓒⓛⓔⓓ.
- Backwards Text: Generate text that is ꙅbᴙAwkↄAd.
- Upside Down Text: Generate text that is spɹɐʍʞɔɐq puɐ uʍop ǝpısdn.
To see what other Unicode text options are available, check out this demo site.