Our online tool let’s you remove all whitespace from your text as well as remove only certain types of spaces such as tabs, doubles spaces, line breaks and paragraph breaks.
0 words, 0 characters, 0 paragraphs
How To Use Our Tool to Remove Whitespace
- Change any settings you want on the right side by selecting how you want to separate the line breaks once you remove them.
- Separator: This setting specifies whether you want to separate line breaks with spaces, commas, etc. We separate by spaces by default. You can choose commas to make comma separated lists.
- Remove Line Breaks: This setting will remove all line breaks on Windows and Mac. We remove \r\n (Windows), \n (Linux), and \r (Mac).
- Remove All Whitespace: Remove all whitespace including line breaks, paragraph breaks, tabs, and spaces.
- Remove Paragraph Breaks: We remove paragraphs (two line breaks in a row).
- Remove Extra Spaces: Sometimes removing line breaks sometimes leads to extraneous double spaces. This setting removes those.
- Remove Tabs: Remove tabs and replace them with a space.
- Paste your text into the “Input” text box.
- Copy the text in the “Output” text box.
- It’s that simple.