How to Use Our Small Text Generator?
- Enter text above under the “Input” text field.
- Select the style you want. You can read more about the types in the “What is Small Text” section below.
- Copy the converted text from the “Output” field.
What is Small Text?
Small text, also known as tiny text, is a set of Unicode characters that resemble small font. They are great additions to social media profiles, text messages, and emails to make your posts and profiles stand out from the crowds. Play around with small text generator above to generate fun text to send to your friends!
To use the small text generator tool, just enter your text under “Input” and see the result under “Output.” The other Unicode text options you can choose from above include:
- Small Text: Create subscript versions of text ˡⁱᵏᵉ ᵗʰⁱˢ.
- Small Caps Text: Create subscript versions of text in ᴬᴸᴸ ᶜᴬᴾˢ. Small caps are generally used in typography to “draw attention to the opening phrase or line of a new section of text”.
- Bold Text: Create text that is bolded.
- Bubble Text: Create text that is ⓒⓘⓡⓒⓛⓔⓓ.
- Backwards Text: Generate text that is ꙅbᴙAwkↄAd.
- Upside Down Text: Generate text that is spɹɐʍʞɔɐq puɐ uʍop ǝpısdn.
To see what other Unicode text options are available, check out this demo site.
Small Text Letters Alphabets
Below you can find the full alphabets for each of the three mini text Unicode sets so that you can copy and paste the letters directly if you want to:
The subscript alphabet is lacking a bit because these aren’t “small text fonts,” just sets of Unicode symbols.
What Else Is Small Text Called?
When people don’t know the proper name for small text, they sometimes call it “uhhh text,” “cool text,” or “fancy text.” The proper name for this set of Unicode characters is “small text” though.
Also, while we call this a “small text converter” you may also find that people refer to such as a tool as a “small text generator.”