IG Fonts: How to Post Cool Instagram Fonts
The best part about these cool Instagram font styles (and all of the other Unicode text above) is that you can easily copy and paste them to Instagram or other social media platforms including Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube.
To quickly create cool IG fonts, follow these steps:
- Enter your text in the “Input” field above:
- Select one of the cool fonts styles in the IG fonts generator.
- Click “Copy” at the top right of the Output box or copy the text manually by right clicking or pressing “CTRL + C” to copy the text to your clipboard.
- Go to Instagram.com and enter whatever text you want to have that’s not fancy text.
- Copy and paste the Instragram font of your choice to where you want it.
Where Can You Use These Instagram Fonts?
You can use Instagram fonts virtually anywhere on Instagram including in your Instagram profiles, Instagram bios, your Instagram caption, and your direct messages (DMs). You can even use these Instagram bio fonts outside of Instagram including in text messages (WhatsApp, iOS, Android), comments, YouTube, SnapChat, and blogs.
These fancy IG fonts typically appear better on laptops or desktops but can appear on a mobile device as well.
Why Do These Instagram Fonts Work?
These Instagram fonts are created from Unicode characters and are actually text symbols (aka Unicode glyphs) that resemble English characters. Unicode is readable by computers as logical characters, but sometimes look cool to human eyes. Our tool converts the coolest looking characters in the Latin alphabet to Unicode that turn your normal text into font styles that pop on Instagram. Your Instragram profile and comments will never look the same.
To use the Instagram font generator tool, just enter your text under “Input” and see the result under “Output.” The other different fonts you can choose from above include:
- Bold Text: Create Instagram font that is bolded.
- Bold Italics: Create bold italicized text in serif and sans serif styles.
- Bold Cursive: Generate cursive bold fonts.
- Cursive: Generate cursive fonts.
- Italics: Generate italic text.
- Small Text: Create subscript versions of text ˡⁱᵏᵉ ᵗʰⁱˢ.
- Small Caps Text: Create subscript versions of text in ᴬᴸᴸ ᶜᴬᴾˢ.
- Bubble Text: Create text that is ⓒⓘⓡⓒⓛⓔⓓ.
- Backwards Text: Generate text that is ꙅbᴙAwkↄAd.
- Upside Down Text: Generate text that is spɹɐʍʞɔɐq puɐ uʍop ǝpısdn.
How Can You Create Bold Text on Instagram?
You can use our tool to create bold text on Instagram. Just enter the text that you want to bold in the “Input” box above, select “Bold,” and copy the text from the “Output” box. It’s that easy!
How Can You Post Italic Text on Instagram?
You can use our tool to create bold text on Instagram. Just enter the text that you want to bold in the “Input” box above, select “Italics,” and copy the text from the “Output” box. It’s that easy!
Is Unicode Text Accessible?
Unicode text can be read by some screen readers, but they will usually not be able to distinguish the boldness of text.