How to Use Our Generator
Watch this video to learn how to use our cursive text and bold text generators:
What Is Cursive Text?
Cursive text is one type of fun text that along with italic text, bold text, underlined text, and other obscure characters that can be generated from Unicode. They are unique character codes that a computer is able to understand and look cool to human eyes. They can even be copy and pasted to social media platforms so you can share with your friends. Feel free to play around with cursive text generator above to come up with fun text you can send to your friends! Create cursive letters that you can copy and paste into your favorite social media channels.
To use the cursive text generator tool, just enter your text on the left and see the result under “Output.” The other fun text options you can choose from above include:
- Cursive Text: Generate text generates cursive letters that you can copy and paste.
- Bold Cursive Text: Generate text that is bold cursive.
- Strikethrough Text: Create text that is crossed out.
- Underline Text: Generate text that is underlined.
- Italics Text: Create text that is italicized.
- Bold Italics Text (Sans Serif): Create text that is bold italicized with sans serif font.
- Bold Italics Text (Serif): Create text that is bold and italicized with serif font.
- Bold Text: Create text that is bolded.
Where Can You Use Cursive Text?
The cursive text generated above can be used anywhere you want cursive text to appear. Unlike cursive font in Microsoft Word which can only be seen in the document or printed, our cursive text can be copy and pasted anywhere including social media. Here are some great places to use cursive text from our cursive text generator:
- Social Media: You can post our Unicode cursive text on social media such as Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter without loss of formatting!
- Cards and Invitations: You can use our cursive text generator to create cursive font that can be used on invitations and cards.
- File Names: Did you know that you can even use our cursive text in file names!