Whether you are sending off your kid(s) for their first day of kindergarten or their last first day of (high) school, be sure to put a cute note in their lunch box. Below we have some great lunch notes for kids that you can write to keep them happy all day long.
Great Lunch Box Notes for Kids
Write any one of these sayings down on a notecard, post-it, or piece of paper to wish your kids the best while they tackle the school day.
- You can do anything you set your mind to!
- Do your best and if you fail, just try again.
- Even the steepest of hills can be climbed one step at a time.
- May your day be as sweet as this lunch!
- If you are struggling with a hard task, remember it is OK to ask for help!
- Everybody has rough days. If you aren’t having a great day, it is OK: sulk as much as you need and tomorrow it will be better!
- Doing your best is good enough.
- Eat all your lunch without a fuss and you won’t feel like a wuss!
- Good boys and girls finish their lunch!
- Remember: you are loved.
- If you eat all your lunch, you will have more energy to play later!
- Eating your lunch ensures you will grow up as happy and healthy as you can be.
- Mommy loves you!
- Daddy loves you!
- Eat all your lunch to be full of energy for the day
- If you don’t eat all your lunch, your leftovers might feel lonely. Better not to risk it!
- Have fun at school today
- The food that you eat nourishes your brain, so if you eat all your lunch your homework will be easier!
- I packed this food with all my love, so it is extra tasty!
- Only strong boys and girls can finish their lunch!
- You’re awesome!
- You are “dino” mite!
Lunch Box Note Printables
Here are some great printable lunch box notes for kids.
Cute and Colorful Lunch Box Notes
Tongue Twister Lunch Box Notes
Add a laugh to your kid’s lunch when they try to say these great tongue twisters.
Lunch Box Jokes
Make your kid the star of their lunch table by giving them the best jokes to tell their classmates.
Inspirational and Motivational Lunch Box Notes
These cute notes will leave your kid feeling their best so they can power through the afternoon.
Lunch Box Notes for Kindergarten
- I love you so much!
- Have a lot of fun today!
- Have a wonderful day sweetie
- You are loved, you are blessed, you can do anything!
- Be kind to your friends and teachers
- I can’t wait to hear about your day today!
- Sending you lots of hugs and kisses
- Show your beautiful smile!
- Shine, little sunshine
- We believe in you!
- Enjoy your lunch, you smart cookie!
- I love you, my little cutie pie. Have a sweet day!
- You are the coolest kid
- You are the biggest superstar
- Make new friends today!
- You are doing great! I am so proud of you
- I love you to the moon and back!
- A little bird told me you look beautiful today
- I love you berry berry much! (Add a strawberry doodle)
- You mean the world to me
- Hope your day goes super! You can do this!
- Love yourself and love your friends
- Keep up the good work, you’re amazing!
- Smile a lot 🙂
- Eat up, buttercup!
- I hope your day goes perfect!
- Today is a big day for a big superstar!
- You will always be my number 1 champion
- You are one in a million, my little shining star