How to Strikethrough Text with Our Converter
To use our strikethrough text converter, follow these simple instructions:
- Type your text into the “Input” textbox.
- Make sure the “Strikethrough” button is selected.
- Copy and paste the text from the “Output” textbox.
You can select another button to convert your text to different Unicode text.
What Is Strikethrough Text?
Strikethrough text, also known as crossed out text, is one type of fun text that along with italic text, bold text, underlined text, and other obscure characters that can be generated from Unicode. They are unique character codes that a computer is able to understand and look cool to human eyes. They can even be copy and pasted to social media platforms so you can share with your friends. Feel free to play around with strikethrough text generator above to come up with fun text you can send to your friends!
To use the strikethrough text generator tool, just enter your text on the left and see the result under “Output.” The other fun text options you can choose from above include:
- Strikethrough Text: Create text that is s̶t̶r̶i̶k̶e̶d̶t̶h̶r̶o̶u̶g̶h̶.
- Underline Text: Generate text that is u͟n͟d͟e͟r͟l͟i͟n͟e͟d͟.
- Double Underline Text: Create text that is d͇o͇u͇b͇l͇e͇ u͇n͇d͇e͇r͇l͇i͇n͇e͇d͇.
- Italics Text: Create text that is italicized.
- Bold Text: Create text that is bolded.
- Cursive Text: Generate text that is cursive.
How to Strikethrough Text in Word
It’s easy to strikethrough text in Microsoft Word. Just follow these simple instructions.
- Highlight the text that you want to strikethrough in Word
- Click the button that has a strikethrough “ab” or press Alt + H + 4 at the same time
- See your strikethrough text