What is Tiny Text?
Tiny text, also known as small text, is a set of characters that make normal text look small, ˡⁱᵏᵉ ᵗʰⁱˢ. They use character sets known as Unicode which is a way computers use to translate certain code into human readable text. Tiny text is one of many types of a “fancy text” that can be generated using Unicode and our tool makes it easy to convert normal text into tiny text. The best part is that Unicode text doesn’t lose its formatting when copying and pasting unlike text in other word processors!
Feel free to play around with tiny text generator above to come up with fun text you can send to your friends or share on social media!
To use the small text generator tool, just enter your text under “Input” and see the result under “Output.” The tiny text options you can choose from above include:
- Tiny Text: Create small versions of text that look ˡⁱᵏᵉ ᵗʰⁱˢ.
- Small Caps Text: Create versions of small text in ᴬᴸᴸ ᶜᴬᴾˢ.
- Bold Text: Create text that is bolded.
- Bubble Text: Create text that is ⓒⓘⓡⓒⓛⓔⓓ.
- Backwards Text: Generate text that is ꙅbᴙAwkↄAd.
- Upside Down Text: Generate text that is spɹɐʍʞɔɐq puɐ uʍop ǝpısdn.
To see what other Unicode text options are available, check out this demo site.