How to Use Gothic Font on Social Media, Games, and More
The best part about the Gothic font that our Gothic text generator produces is that you can easily copy and paste it to social media, text messages (both iPhones and Androids), and online games such as Fortnite and Roblox.
Follow these steps to post Gothic text on these various platforms:
- Enter your text in the “Input” field above:
- Click “Copy” at the top right of the Output box or copy the formatted text manually by right clicking or pressing “CTRL + C” to copy the text to your clipboard.
- Go to your favorite social media channel, messenger, or online game and enter whatever text you want to have that’s not Gothic style.
- Paste the Gothic text where you want it.
If possible, we recommend using a desktop browser to create the text as some Gothic fonts and Gothic letters don’t appear correctly on mobile.
What is Gothic Text?
Gothic fonts make your messages, profiles, and usernames more interesting and resemble characters used during medieval times. The Gothic text our tool creates is one type of several obscure characters that can be generated above are characters that are created from Unicode characters. They are unique character codes that a computer is able to understand and look fun to human eyes. The best part is that these fonts can be posted to social media to make your posts stand out.
To use the Gothic text converter, just enter your text under “Input” and see the result under “Output.” The other bold text styles you can choose from above include:
- Gothic: Create text that is written in 𝔊𝔬𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔠 𝔩𝔢𝔱𝔱𝔢𝔯𝔰.
- Bold Gothic: Create text that is written in 𝖇𝖔𝖑𝖉 𝕲𝖔𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖈 𝖑𝖊𝖙𝖙𝖊𝖗𝖘.
- Cursed: Create text that looks c̢̭҉u̷̷̢͎͈̺͛͛́͊ͯ̍̊̒r̡̠̥̤͌̀͘s͏̶̴̬ͫ̓̑̈̑͠͠ěͣ̚͜d.
- Bold Text: Create text that is bolded.
- Cursive: Generate cursive font.
- Italics: Generate italic text.
- Small Text: Create subscript versions of text ˡⁱᵏᵉ ᵗʰⁱˢ.
- Small Caps Text: Create subscript versions of text in ᴬᴸᴸ ᶜᴬᴾˢ.
- Bubble Text: Create text that is ⓒⓘⓡⓒⓛⓔⓓ.
- Backwards Text: Generate text that is ꙅbᴙAwkↄAd.
- Upside Down Text: Generate text that is spɹɐʍʞɔɐq puɐ uʍop ǝpısdn.
To see what other Unicode text options are available, check out our full fancy text generator.
Where Can You Post Gothic Text?
Gothic text can be posted anywhere you would write or paste normal text. You can post it in social media profile names, comments, or posts. It works great on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram (for your Instagram bio text, profile name, Instagram cations, and more), TikTok, YouTube, WhatsApp, SnapChat, Discord chats, and more. You can even include it in text messages, emails, or other places where you post text.