Our random letter generator is a free tool that lets you generate random letters in multiple languages. Just select your language, the number of letters you want to generate and let our tool do the work!
We also have a dedicated random word generator.
How Do You Use Our Random Letter Generator
- Change any settings you want on the left side by selecting how many random letters you want to generate, what language you want to use, what separator you want to use, and what kind of letters you want to generate.
- Click “Generate Letters” or press the “ENTER” key.
- See letters in the text box on the right.
Can I generate random passwords with this tool?
You can generate a random password with our tool by selecting the following options:
- Change “Number of Letters” to be the length of your desired password.
- Change the “Separator” to be “(none).”
- Make sure the following checkboxes are checked: Capital Letters, lowercase letters, Symbols
- Click “Generate Letters.”
- Copy your password.
How do you generate random letters in Excel?
If you want to pick a random letter in Excel, there are a few formulas you can use depending on if you’re generating uppercase, lowercase, or symbols.
To Generate an Uppercase Letter
Type in =CHAR(RANDBETWEEN(65,90))
To Generate an Lowercase Letter
Type in =CHAR(RANDBETWEEN(97,122))
To Generate a Symbol
Type in =CHAR(RANDBETWEEN(33,47))