- This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 3 weeks, 1 day ago by Gabriel.
- August 2, 2019 at 6:55 pm #6187Capitalize My TitleKeymaster
- Tomato Timer – Keeps me on track and focused.
- Trello – Great for organizing my to-dos.
- Rainy Mood – Rain sounds that allow for calming focus.
- Headline Analyzer – Great way to check if my titles are optimized.
- Grammarly – Best grammar tool for editing on the internet.
- Capitalize My Title – Quickly and easily capitalized my blog titles.
- August 12, 2019 at 12:18 pm #6233RyanGuest
Great, that is a helpful list Bobby. Thanks!
- December 13, 2019 at 7:10 pm #7157
- January 2, 2020 at 9:07 am #7410GabrielGuest
People have suggested this program to me forever, and I have resisted, with all my heart, until this month when my computer crashed, and I’ve lost a ton of bookmarks and links.
I then introduced and tested Evernote’s free version. I’m a bit crooked now.
Evernote is a cloud-based application that allows you to clip web posts, save photos, take notes and organize your life and glitch font here on your computers in general. Evernote is a little miracle for someone like me who failed in Scrivener, but never recalls using One Note. I’m now in a simple and easy to scan location for my web links, random ideas, Beatsheet and drawings.