- August 6, 2016 at 8:19 pm #1437
I. General Forum Rules:
- Flame or insult other members.
- Bypass the swear filter or other filters.
- Abuse or encourage abuse of the Reputation, Post Reporting, or Private Messaging Systems
- Post personally identifiable information (i.e. name, address, email, phone number, etc.)
- Bump threads
- Derail a thread’s topic.
- Post links to phishing sites.
- Post spam (i.e. +1, 10char, rickrolls) or Re-post Closed, Modified, Deleted Content.
- Repetitively post in the incorrect forum (example: trade requests belong in trading forum).
- Openly argue with a moderator. Contact the Moderator via a private message.
- Share your account. Forum accounts are intended for the use by one person.
- Create alternate, backup, or multiple accounts.
- Publicly post or otherwise share PMs with other users unless you have the expressed permission of the sender to do so. Private Messages are intended to be just that – private.
II. The following topics are strictly off limits, including in external links:
- Porn, gross stuff, or anything else not safe for work
- Piracy, warez, Leaked content.
- *Any* discussion of piracy will result in a permanent ban from the Steam Forums.
- Cheating, hacking, game exploits
- Threats of violence or harassment, even as a joke
- Posting copyrighted material such as magazine scans
- Soliciting, begging, auctioning, selling, advertising, referrals
- Racism, discrimination
- Drugs, alcohol
- Religious, political, and other “prone to huge arguments” threads
The topic ‘Forum Rules’ is closed to new replies.
We here at Capitalize My Title love writing so we've scoured the Internet to find the best writing tools to make our job easier...
As writers, you would always want your output to be free of any blunders or grammar mistakes. Whether you are writing for a blog...